Wellnicity and Genesis Today to Fund Research & Fan App
Modern Sports Group is excited to announce an agreement to integrate Wellnicity and Genesis Today brands within all of Modern Sports Group product offerings and channels. The collaboration will take a multi-phased approach with ramp up escalators built in to the agreement.
“This is an exciting day for our entire MSG team and, personally, for something we have advocated for over the last 12 years as it relates to the MSG-ARM. There are so many benefits to our clients and their surrounding communities that we will certainly measure as we roll out. With the framework of the agreement, everyone is excited to witness the ramp up as it directly correlates to each company’s success.”
Key highlights of the outlined phases are as follows:
- Fan App costs subsidized for the first 10 fan app clients requesting financial assistance in exchange for in-app recognition;
- Collaboration related to performance and wellness testing for the upcoming athletic seasons for both collegiate and youth sports.
- MSG-Athletic Research Module (ARM) integration to pursue institutional, internally funded, research and case study opportunities related to athlete testing to help sustain peak performance for both collegiate and youth participants.
- Strategic collaboration in launch of NIL platform.
- Pursuit of externally funded grant and sponsored research opportunities as co-investigators to scale the MSG-ARM as a critical component in the supply chain resulting in increased access to wellness and peak performance testing within athletic department environments on a national scale.
To learn more about our partners, please visit their website at the following locations:
Wellnicity – https://www.wellnicity.com
Genesis Today – https://www.genesistoday.com